Get a Library Card
- Anyone residing or paying property taxes in Marshall County can apply for a library card.
- Positive identification and address verification are required to register.
- There is no minimum age for obtaining a borrower’s card, but juveniles under the age of 16 must have a parent or legal guardian present to get a card.
- There is a $1.50 charge to replace lost or stolen library cards.
Computers and Internet Use
- You must register and sign in at the front desk to use the computers.
- All computers have Microsoft Office 2010.
- Cost of printing is 10 cents per page for black and white.
- WiFi is available, just ask at the front desk for passkey.
- Residents: 2 hours per day
- Non-Residents: 90 minutes per day
Library Tours and Instruction
We welcome group tours to learn more about the library and its services. Advanced scheduling is required. Please contact the library at 580-795-2749 to schedule your tour.
Literacy requests or needs are referred to the Community Education at Madill Public School. Contact Sherry Beard Watts at 580-795-7276.
If there is a book you want to read and we don’t own it, ask us to borrow it from another library through our interlibrary loan (ILL) service. For this service we charge $3.00 per title to cover the cost of postage. Your library account must be in good standing and you must have had your library card at least 3 months.
- $1.00 per page for faxes sent or received.
- Only within the continental United States.
- Self-service, coin operated photocopier.
- Cost: 25 cents per copy, letter or legal size.
Contact the Marshall County, Oklahoma Genealogy Historical Society for genealogy research and questions.
They are located at 400 West Overton in Madill. Phone 580-795-5060.
The Library will lookup obituaries.
OK Dept of Public Safety
Drivers Manuals are NOT available at the library. Check at your local tag office or get the driver manual online here.