You must have a valid Computer & Internet agreement on file with the Library and present your Library card, and no one else’s, to have computer access.
Computer sessions are limited to 30 minutes, or if no one is waiting, an additional 30 minutes, up to a maximum of 2 hours per day.
If library staff asks you to end your session, you must comply, even if you have not completed the session.
Library staff are here to help but we are more guides rather than instructors.
- No illegal activity is tolerated.
- You may not install, download, or modify software.
- You are responsible for any damage to equipment or software from negligent or intentional abuse. Report any problem or fault with the Library equipment immediately. The Library is not responsible for any damage to your information.
- Games are not allowed on computers.
- Printing is 10 cents per page.
- Pay for printing promptly. You may be denied computer access if you owe fees.
You must sign up to use the Internet on a next-available basis.
Computers are available on this schedule:
- 9:30 to 6:00 – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- 9:30 to 6:30 – Wednesday
- 9:00 to 1:00 – Saturday
Policies on Children
Children ages 10 through 17
Children under 10 years are not allowed to access the computers.
For children between the ages of 10 and 17 to be able to use computers, the library must have on file a written authorization from a parent or legal guardian.
An adult, 18 years or older must accompany children 13 and younger. The person assisting a child must stay with the child and may not leave the child or use another computer while sitting with child. A Child 14 to 17 may use the computer unsupervised.
Children are your responsibility while they are in the Library.
Privacy and Confidentiality
Users will respect the privacy of other users, and will refrain from attempting to view or read materials being used by others. The Oklahoma Privacy Act prohibits unauthorized disclosure, use or Publication of personal information regarding Library users, including minors.
The Library does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or validity of information obtained from the various informational sources on the internet.
Users have the right of confidentiality and privacy. However, security is technically difficult to achieve and the computer is located in a public area. As a result, the Library cannot guarantee privacy or confidentiality and cannot be held responsible.